Howdy! I’ve missed this place, but I think I might be back for real this time after a few failed attempts to get Twitter and Tumblr famous. 😦 Also, now I’m directing potential employers to this site, so hi guys! Sometimes I write things.
Here are some of my latest CASE pieces going from most to least recent:
- Internet School – Some thoughts on how the end of Net Neutrality may also be the end of online education.
- Making the Case for Spoilers – Well, this one’s pretty self-explanatory, I guess.
- A Moment of Doubt – I have an existential crisis about how gender affects my taste in TV and books.
- How I Learned to Stop Shampooing and Love My Hair – I don’t use shampoo anymore and this is why.
- Sunday Night Masculinities: Richard Sherman vs. Theodore Twombly – The self-proclaimed Best Corner in the NFL and male ingenue of Her have some things in common.
- The Click-Bait Style-Guide for Beginners – I reveal all the secrets to internet success. They are so simple, they will BLOW YOUR MIND.